Skip directly to content

How do I get into the union?

When you are employed with a company that has an established collective bargaining agreement with Local One you will be required to fill out an application to join the union. The application can be provided by your employer or by calling the Union. If your company does not have a contract with Local One, and if you are interested in becoming a member and want union representation, contact us at 212-460-0800 or toll-free at 1-800-LITHO-74 (1-800-548-4674).