Skip directly to content

Must I continue to pay dues if I no longer work for a Teamster employer?

You can sign up for Direct Pay and continue paying your monthly dues, or request a withdrawal card. A withdrawal card must be requested in writing; dues must be current. A withdrawal freezes your Union dues and puts you in an inactive member status until such time when you resume employment as a Teamster.